Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Come Back !!

Hi all,
With this post, I mark my return to the blogosphere.

In the last one and half year or so, the only time I blogged was when I had to post something on blogspot for grades in the Collective Action and Cooperation course here in IRMA.(http://www.collectiveactionandcooperation.blogspot.com/)

All this while, I have been feeling really bad about not being able to continue with my blogging. I'm not sure if I can keep the promise of regularly updating this blog, looking at what happened with world famous blogger and my namesake friend "Abhijith" once he joined IIFT.

Hope to have some fun in this innings of mine.

Cheers

3 comments:

ahmed said...

you'r welcome pal.
Much has changed in the last one year in our lives. Hope it continues to , for better in future as well.
Look forward to lot of story telling..

Abhi said...

Looking forward to hearing IRMA stories and your dance step tricks :)

Abhijith said...

Plan to work on the next post after my analysis of how UNICEF did its rebranding exercise :)